THE REAL TIME ADVISORY SYSTEM
Real-time system: from the well plan, to simulation and training.
RTAS utilizes forward looking watches to proactively reduce lost time, often as high as 25-50% of total drilling time.
- Real-time monitoring, analysis, and reporting of actual well data compared to imported pre-drill models
- Pore pressure and fracture gradient digitized import
- Real-time torque, drag/hookload modeling, connection fingerprinting
- Customization of Automatic notifications with “just-in-time” escalations to the drill team.
- Comprehensive audit log / trail of well conditions, crew actions, and system notifications
RTAS is designed as a proactive system providing analysis and forewarnings.
A PROACTIVE, unique real-time monitoring and analysis system designed to:
Identify evolving drilling hazards that impact downhole wellbore conditions
Provide forewarning using ‘watch’ alerts
Allow company/user customization for proprietary needs
Overcome the lack of flexibility in existing
Provides interface and compliance with
sections of the 2016 BSEE Well Control Rule